Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pump Up The Jam!



Now it's Jam's turn to show off. :) It isn't always that he agrees to be part of a school production, so this is really big deal for me. :) I took the morning off and postponed my usual Monday Tour of the Banks just so I can be at stage left taking footage. :)

They danced at the Casa del Nino Montessori School's program for the celebration of Nutrition Month. The music is "We're All In This Together," from Disney's "A HighSchool Musical," and Jam was really excited to dance to something from a favorite movie of his.

He's 10, and in 3 years will be a teenager. Who knows if he'd still like to be on stage by then, what with teenage angst and awkwardness and all? So I'm taking advantage of this time, supporting him all the way. He says he's joining another number, this time for Buwan ng Wika.
Well then, that means in a few weeks there might be another film showing here. :) Installment 3 of StageMom on the Loose. :)

No comments: